We understand the importance of your personal privacy and do our best to ensure that any personal information you provide will be treated with the utmost care and respect.
1. We collect and use personal information about our customers to help process and manage orders and bookings. From time to time, we may communicate with you via email to ensure you are kept up to date with special offers or news about our business. We may also track your use of our website using cookies to help us analyze the effectiveness of our website experience, advertising and offerings to serve you, and the future of our business, better in the future.
2. We will only collect information necessary to conduct business with you or keep you up to date with special offers or news about our business.
3. We do not intend to use your personal information for any other purpose other than detailed above. If a situation should arrive where we are required to use or disclose your personal information, we will request your consent either in writing, verbally or electronically. We do not give or sell any personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
4. We will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of programs and services when you receive a communication from us.
5. We may disclose your personal information to other companies or organizations (for example Clover and Mailchimp) that provide services on our behalf, whether upon our direction or the direction of a third party. We will only provide those companies and organizations the information required to deliver the service and will prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose.
6. We support your right to access personal information we have about you and ask you to email email@example.com to request access.
7. Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to respond within 24 hours.